Are you a Homeschool Blogger? Become a contributor on HowToHomeschool!
We strive to provide great content and resources so that homeschooling is easier and you can get everything you need in one place. We publish guest posts and articles from homeschool bloggers, homeschool parents, and anyone else related to homeschooling.
If you a homeschool blogger that is interested in working with us, please read the requirements & standards below to get started.
We do have a few requirements & standards for every article we post on HTH. If you want to run ideas by us before you write, you can contact us through our contact form.
Are you a homeschool blogger that wants to work with us on a semi-exclusive or exclusive basis to share your content with the HowToHomeschool.net readers? Every author that submits 5 or more articles will receive their own author bio and URL on the site. If you are interested in regularly contributing to the site & community, let us know and we will be happy to accommodate.
Requirements and Standards
- The staff at HowToHomeschool.net will review each article before we commit to posting it on the site.
- Every submission must be unique. No plagiarism allowed.
- All articles and blog posts must meet the following quality requirements, all judged by the editors at How To Homeschool:
- Submissions should be grammatically correct and have readable sentence structure and organization.
- All submissions that make references to facts should be justifiable.
- We encourage submissions to be opinionated. We also welcome articles that show both sides of an argument.
- Offensive content, profane language, inappropriate pictures, etc will be rejected every time.
- All submissions should be 1,000 words or longer and include at least 1 accompanying image.
- We do not allow political posts because they relate directly to an election. Teaching about politics and government is fine but it has to be objective.
- We reserve the right to decline a publication for submission. We also reserve the right to remove previously published posts.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have about a submission or potential submission on this page or on our contact page.